Clean Heating LTD Basic Plan
A summary of what is and is not included under the plan is set out below.
For a full description of what is and what is not included, please see the plan terms and conditions.
What's Included in the Basic Plan?
- A full inspection of the entire chimney structure Inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger.
- Inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes.
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets. Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris.
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction to ensure: The heat input and/or operating pressure are correct; The effectiveness of the flue; That all ventilation requirements are to current standards; The correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use.
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A test of all disturbed gas connections. Carry out functional testing of heating and hot water.
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances. Written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances.
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency.
Occasionally faults can occur within your boiler and this is covered by the warranty with the manufacturer. If needed, we will liaise with your boiler manufacturer and arrange any warranty visits for you. We will then follow this up with the manufacturer for you.
By joining this plan, you are agreeing to the plan’s Terms & Conditions